Inspiration: Vintage Fabric and PINKPosted: May 24, 2012
I am not usually a “pink” girl (I love it as a color but don;t find myself wearing it a whole lot) but when I saw these neon pink jeans at Target on Monday I had to have them. I figured I would go out on a limb for $17.99. It was a little chilly this morning so I paired it with an oxford shirt and sequin Jcrew sweatshirt. The nude pumps and blue toe nail polish still suggest that it is, in fact, spring.
Bracelets (closest to hand):
– Huge Rhinestone Bangle, IOSSELLIANI $355 (newest piece from artist)
– Set of Three Bangles: Gold Vermiel “Bamboo,” Yellow Rhinestone and Pink Agate, IOSSELLIANI $415
– Brass, Silk and Vintage Button “O” Necklace, Lulu Frost $355
– Index: Delicate 14K Gold Band, hitchcock Madrona $135 with Diamond Eternity Band, hitchcock Madrona $795
– Middle: Rose Quartz Druzy Ring, hitchcock Madrona (prices vary)
– Ring: Delicate 14K Gold Band, hitchcock Madrona $135
More fabric in the store –
Bright Pink wall with one of our Italian made cotton scarves –
Where is she going?
– Rose Quartz Simple Stone Drops (on Sterling Silver), htichcock Madrona $155
Enjoy your Memorial Day weekend!